Kuwhy are you sleepy? Hop out of bed, grad an order of falafel and get to becoming all things to all men.But really... glad you're there safe. I was anxiously awaiting that word.
Thanks for the information. I believe we have be ku-awaiting word all day. Crap - that didn't work.Love you
Good to know you're safe and have maintained the ability to pun!
Glad you're there safe. Some people at work asked about you today. Told them you're out conquering the world(dot)(dot)(dot)Somehow, that doesn't have the same effect...
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Kuwhy are you sleepy? Hop out of bed, grad an order of falafel and get to becoming all things to all men.
But really... glad you're there safe. I was anxiously awaiting that word.
Thanks for the information. I believe we have be ku-awaiting word all day. Crap - that didn't work.
Love you
Good to know you're safe and have maintained the ability to pun!
Glad you're there safe. Some people at work asked about you today. Told them you're out conquering the world(dot)(dot)(dot)
Somehow, that doesn't have the same effect...
Post a Comment