Feb 10, 2008

Insha'Allah



After a great trip it is coming-home-time. I am getting my stuff together now, and will leave for the airport at about 10:00pm in Kuwait (1:00pm CST). My flight will leave at 1:30am Monday here (4:30pm CST-Sunday) and I should arrive at Lambert in St. Louis at around 4:30pm Monday CST.

Living in the future has been an interesting experience. I almost called my brother to let him know that New England would get upset in the Super Bowl, but I don’t condone gambling. We find out everything about 9 hours early here. It is great.

Anyway: here are the links for my flights. I only hope the first one works- because it does not work now.

Kuwait to Amsterdam – KLM 460 (Flights from Kuwait are difficult to find on tracking systems. I am the second flight listed on that page. If you click 'flight tracking' it may be of some benefit.)

Amsterdam to Chicago- KLM 611

Chicago to St. Louis- AmericanAirlines 1201

If any of these do not work, click here and enter in the information on your own. My linking this on Sunday for Monday flights might screw things up…

See you soon, Insha’Allah…

1 comment:

Mawnickah said...

godspeed, little man