Jan 21, 2008
Flights
I have weighed out the risks of posting my itinerary on the internet, and have decided it does not make any difference. I am a nobody, so what can it hurt? Therefore- I leave from St. Louis to Atlanta at 11:05. Click here to view that flight as it is in the air. After a delay, I go from Atlanta to Amsterdam, Holland. Click here to view that flight. I can not seem to get a read on the flight from Amsterdam to Kuwait City, but if you click here, you can enter in my flight information and get the status when it is in the air. The airline is under “KLM Royal Dutch Airlines” and the flight number is 459. I will try to post a better link later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
You should stop by Tel Aviv and look for my sister. She lives there. Not Haley, but the other one! Looking forward to reading about your travels and viewing pics. Peace.
Aaron - Your flight tracker is cool! Miss you already. J.R. is going out of town tomorrow night so do you want to meet for dinner in Amsterdam? (p.s.- I have weighed the risks of posting that online and I decided it does not make any difference. I am a nobody.)
LOVE YOU!
Doc
Fun to watch your itty bitty plane go across the itty bitty ocean. Be careful! Love you - dad
Hey Aaron-just wanted to let you know that I'm praying for you as you go on this adventure. Good luck and I look forward to reading about your experiences.
Wow! This is so much fun...it's like a family version of Where's Waldo - we keep looking for you. Stay safe. Love you little Bear.
Mom
Post a Comment